Services, Fees, and Events
Even though I communicate with animals about any topic, my specialty is helping to shift behavior issues by helping you and the animal clearly communicate with each other so that each of you knows what the other needs and wants in the relationship. I have assisted in remedying problems, including, but not limited to: excessive barking, bucking, litterbox woes, separation anxiety, fear of loud noises like thunderstorms and fireworks, digging up the yard, pulling on the leash, aggressiveness towards other animals, physical issues which lead to behavior issues, depression, trust issues, and general anxiety.
Please call or text me to schedule an appointment if you think I can be of assistance to you and your animal.
Animal Communication Class
Instructor: Barbara Rawson, Animal Communicator
Johns Island, SC
- How are they feeling physically?
- What are they experiencing emotionally?
- What do they need? What would they change?
- What messages are they wanting to share with me?
- How do they act as my mirror to help me?
- What is their purpose with me? How can I help them with this purpose? How do they help me with my purpose?